So we started a blog to keep people up to date about our new life in Colorado. Crazy, we know!

Friday, August 22, 2008

Mini golf and peanut butter

The Dossett's discuss the finer points of mini golf and generic brands.



Magic Show



5 comments:

windyday said...

The Boys LOVED the magic show!!!! thank you... we loved the surprise ending. We will be practicing!

Cherilyn... you are a trooper!!!

Maybe for your next video you could do a movie review????

Allie said...

BUY GENERIC! HE SAID IT! HAHAHA....

thank you for shouting out to me in the video. PS the magic trick was awesome! I yelled "WHAT!" out loud in my apartment. love you guys.

Anonymous said...

You fooled us - Didn't see it coming...Good trick= Can't wait for the next one.

Congratulations landing your finance job - you'll be rolling in the money now.

Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

Andy Dossett! As soon as you started that trick I had a flashback to the 3rd grade when you did it for the Kane Talent Show. You had that crazy royal blue windsuit on...so long ago.

Congrats on new jobs and grad school for you both! Love to you both!

Anonymous said...

I hope maybe I can get a special "Happy Birthday" edition this week. Maybe along the topics of no longer being a teenager and my new adult responsibilities?? Miss you guys....love the blog!

Do you like music for the video?