So we started a blog to keep people up to date about our new life in Colorado. Crazy, we know!
Thanks for the video... It makes me miss you less. You have to do these more often... We saw Traitor twice - It was a very thought-provoking movie. I'd recommend it also.Hope work goes well this week.Mom
I love your blog. It always makes me smile. I love you!
We too saw Traitor. It did have a documentary feel to it because of the edgy camera work like a handicam... We too recommend it. Looking forward to seeing you guys again.Love, Dad
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Thanks for the video... It makes me miss you less. You have to do these more often...
We saw Traitor twice - It was a very thought-provoking movie. I'd recommend it also.
Hope work goes well this week.
Mom
I love your blog. It always makes me smile. I love you!
We too saw Traitor. It did have a documentary feel to it because of the edgy camera work like a handicam... We too recommend it. Looking forward to seeing you guys again.
Love, Dad
Post a Comment