So we started a blog to keep people up to date about our new life in Colorado. Crazy, we know!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

So we didn't get 12 comments.... but here it is anyway



While we didn't get 12 comments, we were impressed enough with the other 9 and Andy decided to post the answer to the trick. Or maybe we were gonna post it anyway..... either way, now you know!

9 comments:

Katherine said...

ah! I was fooled! I thought there would be a trick pocket in the side of the shield.

i vote for more magic tricks!

Sorry, I've been slacking on commenting, I will work on this.

watch the game on saturday and look for me in the stands!

Anonymous said...

Even after you revealed the secret, I still like the trick!

Dad E.

Anonymous said...

I knew it before I watched the vidieo. I hope this makes 12 comments.

little J ;)

Anonymous said...

Way cool!!!!!!!!! More!!!!!More!!!!!!More!!!!!!

Mom E.

Anonymous said...

Good Trick - So good I'm going to use it tonight during a board meeting. Waiting for the next one. Keep them coming.
Love, Dad

windyday said...

Hey, why not a blog on the car situation? Ok, well I tagged you on my blog, check it out. That will give you something to blog about. Right?

Anonymous said...

Need update.

Kelsey Claire said...

I love the blog and am glad that I found it! It looks like you two are having a great time! Much love, Kelsey

Anonymous said...

More magic tricks! Cut Cherilyn in half!

Do you like music for the video?