So I've heard that people would like us to write more than just when we get a new addition in our lives, haha! So here is a post about our lives for October. The first pic is me at Chile's enjoying some dessert. Andy is behind the camera, and the key lime with the whipped cream is definitely his! Even though budgets are all tight right now, we try to still get out now and then for a date!
Another thing we did this month was the traditional pumpkin carving (we've done this together for quite a few years now. The pic above is Andy's pumpkin of wolves howling at the moon.
My pumpkin was a cat, and I think my carving job made it look even scarier!
3 comments:
Very impressive pumpkin carving! Jenna's pumpkin is still sitting whole out on the deck, since she had no big sisters here this Fall long enough to have a carving party.
Dad
I love the pumpkins...Thanks for sharing a new post. It helps a little seeing you on the web. We are looking forward to seeing you in person.
Mom
I just gave you an award. Check my blog to see!
Post a Comment