So we started a blog to keep people up to date about our new life in Colorado. Crazy, we know!

Friday, December 12, 2008

If you really love Christmas, come on and let it snow!

So last weekend Andy and I went and got our first Christmas tree together! We also got almost all of our Christmas shopping done. We had such a great time putting together the tree and setting up our house for the Christmas season (more like once the tree was up, Andy watched the Big 12 Championship and told me the house looked nice =) ).

Here we are tying our big tree on our little car. It ended up almost slipping off the roof and I was holding on to it as we were driving down the street. It was pretty funny. We ended up having to stop and tie it back on before we made it home.

The tree is up! Now it's time to decorate.

Our cute little Christmas tree.
Monday night we got about 6 inches of snow. This is a view outside of the apartment. Our wonderful apartment people had already shoveled the sidewalks before I headed out for school.

Atti absolutely loves the snow! Here she is enjoying romping around.


Andy went to Wal-Mart and got us a gingerbread house to decorate as a surprise. Even though it smelled and tasted terrible, we had a great time putting it together.


In less than a week we are heading back to celebrate Christmas with family! We are super excited about seeing them all again and celebrating our first Christmas together.

P.S. Extra hugs and kisses for whoever can name the movie that the title of this blog is from!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Actually!!!!

windyday said...

So fun... I like seeing all your pics! Looking forward to seeing you in just a few days!

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding - Love Actually Duh... I love the pictures...I didn't even realized you'd updated your blog. Another one please.

Sandy/Mom

j.burrell said...

so it's been awhile since your last update, huh?
;)

Do you like music for the video?