So we started a blog to keep people up to date about our new life in Colorado. Crazy, we know!
make it stop.. hahahaha
OK. Fess up. Who wrote the equation out on the whiteboard?
Wow - Be careful... the networks might want to steal your idea for their Olympics show. andyfacts.com rocks.Mom and Dad
i think you should become a college PROFESSOR and not so much a RECRUITER.
do you think you could put on a magic show... I know 2 boys who would LOVE it! We will be waiting :)
TOO FUNNY! I'm still waiting for the official unveiling of andyfacts.com...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
make it stop.. hahahaha
OK. Fess up. Who wrote the equation out on the whiteboard?
Wow - Be careful... the networks might want to steal your idea for their Olympics show. andyfacts.com rocks.
Mom and Dad
i think you should become a college PROFESSOR and not so much a RECRUITER.
do you think you could put on a magic show... I know 2 boys who would LOVE it! We will be waiting :)
TOO FUNNY! I'm still waiting for the official unveiling of andyfacts.com...
Post a Comment