y'all are HILARIOUS. i LOVED the tour. too too too funny. please do this often. miss you guys. your wedding was my favorite. don't know if i mentioned that before. but really it was.
"so this is like the reverse image of me" hahaha so I'm already dyslexic does that mean your apartment faces the other direction? haha. interesting. very funny episode one. I was expecting some fireworks for the season premier. if you guys need writers let me know.
The boys watched this video several times... Dossett kept saying "Uncle Buddy talk to me." Brandon's thoughts... 'Cherilyn's hair looks good (before you even said your hair was wet:))and I like Andy's beard.' You guys are LOVED, can't wait to see more!
8 comments:
y'all are HILARIOUS. i LOVED the tour. too too too funny. please do this often. miss you guys. your wedding was my favorite. don't know if i mentioned that before. but really it was.
"so this is like the reverse image of me" hahaha so I'm already dyslexic does that mean your apartment faces the other direction? haha. interesting.
very funny episode one. I was expecting some fireworks for the season premier. if you guys need writers let me know.
awww...it's like you never left!
The boys watched this video several times... Dossett kept saying "Uncle Buddy talk to me." Brandon's thoughts... 'Cherilyn's hair looks good (before you even said your hair was wet:))and I like Andy's beard.' You guys are LOVED, can't wait to see more!
I love you both and miss you! The apartment looks great and I'm excited about this blog!
HAHAHA I seriously almost fell over. you two should have a tv show.
hilarious!
Nice video tour! It took me a while to figure out that everything was being shown in mirror image.
That was amazing. I laughed so hard. I am glad you guys are so happy. And I hope you video blog again soon. I might even give it a shot on my blog!
Post a Comment