So we started a blog to keep people up to date about our new life in Colorado. Crazy, we know!
Sign me up!
Okay - Here is comment #2. I was completely taken by suprise... Where is the quarter and I want to know now - how you did it... I kept looking for the diversion - the slight of hand...Does that work for a comment.Mom
Woooooo! Who are you? Who is the Hoodinimo? It looks like real magic to me. I'd love to find out how you did it.Love, Dad
Hmm! That's some pretty fancy magic.Dad E.(Comment #4 - only 8 more to go!)
Ah-mazing! How did you do it?!
I LIKE it!!! We want more! Can't wait to pick Reed up from school and tell him all about it!!!
i judge myself for contributing to this...but here goes "wow, how'd you do it?!"
WOW that was AMAZING! Tell me how you did it, AndyHoudini!Emily
please, pretty please show us? the masses need to know. Sam :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Sign me up!
Okay - Here is comment #2. I was completely taken by suprise... Where is the quarter and I want to know now - how you did it... I kept looking for the diversion - the slight of hand...
Does that work for a comment.
Mom
Woooooo! Who are you? Who is the Hoodinimo? It looks like real magic to me. I'd love to find out how you did it.
Love, Dad
Hmm! That's some pretty fancy magic.
Dad E.
(Comment #4 - only 8 more to go!)
Ah-mazing! How did you do it?!
I LIKE it!!! We want more! Can't wait to pick Reed up from school and tell him all about it!!!
i judge myself for contributing to this...but here goes "wow, how'd you do it?!"
WOW that was AMAZING! Tell me how you did it, AndyHoudini!
Emily
please, pretty please show us?
the masses need to know.
Sam :)
Post a Comment